Impera II Reference Pre-Amp
The Impera II preamplifier is a showcase of the unique Inverted Triode Technology, a vacuum tube technology innovation developed and utilized in the Impera II series of audio designs.
The Inverted Triode is a unique active element, widely different to any kind of vacuum tube used in audio and tube electronics in general. Three electrodes, a cathode, grid and plate are combined to give an amplification device completely different in operation than the classic vacuum tube.
- Maximum gain: x7
- Output stage bandwidth: 2Hz – 500KHz
- Attenuation method: Multi-tap input transformer
- Power supply: Double choke filtered quad power supplies
- Inputs: 5 unbalanced (balanced as an option), HT pass-through
- Output: 15V RMS max unbalanced (balanced as an option)
- Weight unpacked: 110kg total