JVC’s new DLA-NX7 is a high quality Native 4K home theater projector that features new, improved 0.69 inch D-ILA devices coupled with a 17-element, 15-group all glass 65 mm lens.
It takes advantage of high contrast, high brightness, and a host of color reproduction features that ensure dynamic and realistic images.
Even those demanding movie theater quality reproduction will be impressed with the images produced by the DLA-NX7.
- Device: 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096×2160) x3
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Lens shift function: +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorized in 16:9 aspect mode
- Light source lamp: NSH 265 W
- Lamp life: Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
- Brightness: 1,800 lm
- Contrast Ratio: Native: 80,000:1, Dynamic: 800,000:1
- Dimensions and Weight: 500*234*495 (in mm, W*H*D), 19.8 KG