Odyssesus Integrated Amplifier
Odysseus is Pilium’s new smaller integrated amplifier, on the footsteps of his bigger brother Leonidas.
Odysseus has almost the same output power and drive capability, in a dual mono design, with the sound of Pilium, that promotes the loudspeaker’s characteristics, which include naturalism, liquidity, and musicality!
Odysseus has kept the engaging nature of its bigger brothers but in a more forgiving way.
It is an integrated for those who seek a more down-to-earth implementation, in terms of weight-size, but they do not want to compromise high acoustic needs.
At the same time they want to enjoy the music as simple as possible. Odysseus set sails for a musical journey, towards their own Ithaca* where they won’t be able to keep their ears closed from the Sirens**… An amazing musical Odyssey… begins!
* Ithaca is generally identified with Homer’s Ithaca, the home of Odysseus, whose delayed return to the island is the plot of the classical Greek tale the Odyssey. (from Wikipedia)
** Sirens In Greek mythology, were dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. (from Wikipedia)
- True dual mono design
- Power: 200W/8Ω, 400W/4Ω, 700W/2Ω
- Frequency Response: > 100kHz
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Inputs: 5 pairs RCA
- Voltage gain: 35
- Output Impedance: < 0.1 Ohm
- Dimensions: 250x480x490mm (HxWxD)
- Net Weight: 74kg