- Turntable Start Button
- Power on the Front
- Center Detent Knobs
- Easily Switch 33/45
- The platter is started and stopped by the front panel Run/Stop momentary push button switch.
- The front panel contains a two-position push button switch for selecting either 33 RPM or 45 RPM operation.
- There are separate speed adjustment controls for 33 and 45 RPM.
- The controls have a detented center position that is factory calibrated for 60 Hz (33 RPM)
and 81 Hz (45 RPM).
- The speed is continuously adjustable +/- 3 Hz
- Blue LED indicators adjacent to the controls indicate which speed is set at a glance.
|Line Voltage||115/230 VAC Factory set|
|Line Fuse||1 amp (Slo-Blo)|
|Output Voltage||115/230 VAC Factory set|
|Start Voltage||120/240 VAC|
|Run Voltage||90/180 VAC|
|Output Frequency||50Hz/60Hz Factory Set|
|Output Frequency Range||60 Hz Center Detent: 60Hz @33 RPM & 81Hz@ 45 RPM
50 Hz Center Detent: 50Hz @33 RPM & 68Hz@ 45 RPM
|Control Range||+/- 3Hz|
|Dimensions||16" x 4" x 12" (W x H x D)|